Twenty-fifteen is upon us, and I am finally getting back into the swing of things. My second semester has started, I’m feeling creative and I’m back in Toronto.
Since the beginning of the month, I’ve been mentally mapping out my year and developing a list of some creative goals for 2015 and a list of things that I’m just plain excited for. Yes, I know that’s it’s the end of January, but it’s never too late to start a revolution. So if you missed the bandwagon, don’t worry about it. I did too.
I think goal-making is really healthy, because it can clear your mind and can help you achieve all the things you want to achieve in your life. Some people just can’t do it, but it always helps me to have a list of major tasks I want to complete in the near future. I’m not too strict with myself, because life always seems to have a different (sometimes better) plan.
Anyways, here are my goals for 2015:
1) Start up Night Owl Soap Co. (which I have already completed – you can check it out under the “Night Owl Soap Co.” tab)
2) Post on Perks of a Night Owl at least once a week.
3) Be more outgoing, meet new people and put myself out there.
4) Get my driver’s license (VERY late to hop on that bandwagon…)
5) Do more artwork and crafts.
6) Switch University programs, study what I love, and study hard.
And there you have it, my basic list of things I want to accomplish this year. You ever get that feeling that this year is going to be your year? That’s how I feel going into 2015, and how I hope to feel throughout 2015. Having a positive attitude will change your life, so no matter what 2015 brings, keep smiling and stay determined to make this year the best one yet!
Share your belated new year’s revolutions in the comments down below! Happy 2015!